Terms and Conditions
I. General Terms
- – Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions
- Website – Jupiter-Integration Sp. z o.o. website available at https://jupiter-integration.pl/
- Service provider – Jupiter-Integration Sp. z o.o. with registered office at Żegańska 2A, 04-713 Warsaw, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 9522145989, KRS Number: 0000611963. Żegańska 2A, 04-713 Warszawa, NIP: 9522145989, KRS: 0000611963,
- Service Recipient – any natural person accessing the Website and using the services provided through the Website by the Service Provider.
- Electronic Communication – Communication between the parties via electronic mail (e-mail) and contact forms available on the Website.
II. General Provisions
- These Terms and Conditions specify the rules of operation and use of the Website, and define the scope of rights and obligations of Service Recipients and Service Provider pertaining to the use of the Website.
- The Service Provider provides tools in the form of the Website, allowing the Service Recipients to access content in the form of posts, articles and audio-visual materials, as well as web applications and electronic forms free of charge.
- Any content, articles and information that constitute tips or advice published on the Website are general in their nature and are not directed to individual Service Recipients. The Service Provider shall not be held liable for their use by Service Recipients.
- The Service Recipients assume full responsibility for the use of materials shared on the Website, including their use in accordance with applicable laws.
- The Service Provider makes no guarantees concerning the usefulness of the materials posted on the Website.
- The Service Provider shall not be held liable for any damages incurred by Service Recipients or third parties in connection with the use of the Website. All risks associated with the use of the Website, in particular with the use of the information posted on the Website, lie with the Service Recipient using the Website.
- The use of the Website by Service Recipients is free and voluntary.
- • Service Recipients are required to read the Terms and Conditions and the other documents that constitute an integral part of these Terms and Conditions and must accept their provisions in full in order to continue using the Website.
- • Service Recipients are not allowed to use any personal data obtained on the Website for marketing purposes.
- Technical requirements for use of the Website:
- o a device with a display capable of displaying web pages;
- o an internet connection;
- o any web browser that displays web pages in accordance with the standards and provisions of the W3C Consortium and supports web pages built in HTML5;
- o Cookies enabled
- • In order to ensure the security of the Service Provider, the Service Recipient and other Service Recipients using the Website, all Service Recipients using the Website should follow the generally accepted on-line security guidelines;
- The following activities are forbidden to be performed personally by Service Recipients or using software:
- decompiling and analysing the source code without express permission in writing;
- causing excessive load on the Website’s server without express permission in writing;
- attempting to detect security vulnerabilities in the Website and its server without express permission in writing;
- attempting to upload or inject code, scripts and software to the server and into the database that may cause damage to the Website’s software, other Service Recipients or the Service Provider;
- attempting to upload or inject code, scripts and software that can track or steal data of Service Recipients or the Service Provider on the server and in the database;
- taking any action aimed at damaging, disrupting the operation of the Website or preventing the Website from fulfilling its purpose.
- In the event of detection of the occurrence or a suspicion of a cybersecurity incident, as well as a violation of GDPR, Service Recipients should first report this to the Service Provider in order to quickly rectify the problem or assuage the threat and safeguard the interests of all Service Recipients.
IV. Terms of communication and provision of other services on the Website
- The Website provides services and tools that allow Service Recipients to interact with the Website in the form of:
- a contact form
- The service provides contact information comprising:
- E-mail addresses;
- Phone numbers.
V. Collection of Service Recipients’ data
In order for the Service Provider to properly provide its services, to safeguard the Service Provider’s legal interest and to ensure that the Service Provider operates in compliance with applicable laws, the Service Provider collects and processes certain data about Users through the Website.
In order to properly provide services, the Website uses and records certain anonymous information about the Service Recipient in cookie files.
- Data collected automatically:
In order to ensure seamless operation of the Website and for statistical purposes, we automatically collect certain data about the Service Recipient. These data include:
- IP address
- Screen resolution
- Approximate location
- Subpages opened
- Time spent on all subpages;
- Operating system
- Previous subpage address;
- Referral address
- Browser language
- Connection speed
- Internet Service Provider
- Anonymous demographic data based on Google Analytics data:
- Hobbies and interests
The above data is obtained through the Google Analytics script and is anonymous.
- The Service Provider remains the sole owner of the Website, as well as the copyright of the Website.
- Some of the data posted on the Website are protected by copyright belonging to companies, institutions and third parties, not related in any way to the Service Provider, and are used under obtained licenses, or under a free license.
- Pursuant to the Copyright Act of 4 February 1994, it is forbidden to use, copy, reproduce in any form or store in search systems (with the exception of Google, Bing, Yahoo, NetSprint, DuckDuckGo, Facebook and LinkedIn) any articles, descriptions, photos and any other content, graphic, video or audio material on the Website without express written permission or consent provided through Electronic Communication of their legal owner.
- According to the Copyright Act of 4 February 1994, simple press releases, understood as the information itself, without commentary and other information provided by their author, are not protected under the law. The Author understands this as the permission to use information included in the texts posted on the Website, but not to copy all or part of the articles unless indicated in the materials shared on the Website.
VII. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions
- All provisions of the Terms and Conditions may be unilaterally amended by the Service Provider at any time, without citing any reasons.
- Amendments to the Terms and Conditions shall come into force immediately after their publication.
- Continuing to use the Website after the amendment of the Terms and Conditions is tantamount to accepting them in full.
VIII. Final Provisions
- The Service Provider will make every effort to ensure that the services of the Website are offered on a continuous basis; however, the Service Provider shall not be held liable for any interference caused by force majeure or unauthorized interference by Service Recipients, third parties or the activity of third-party automated programs.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change any information posted on the Website at a time of the Service Provider’s choosing, without prior notice to Service Recipients using the Website.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to temporarily, completely or partially shut down the Website for the purpose of improving it, adding services or performing maintenance, without prior notice to Service Recipients.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to shut down the Website permanently, without prior notice to Service Recipients.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to assign, in part or in whole, any of its rights and obligations related to the Website, without the consent and possibility of any objection from the Service Recipients.
- The current and previous Terms and Conditions can be found on this subpage under the current Terms and Conditions.
- For all matters related to the operation of the Website, please contact the Service Provider using one of the following forms of contact:
- Contact form available on the Website
- By sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
- By calling: +48 22 49 00 126
Please refrain from using the means of communication for matters unrelated to the Service.